Sunday, November 4, 2012

right now.


hey all. I haven't forgotten about this blog. life is really hard right now. physically. and of course that wears on you emotionally and mentally. We went to a new Dr. a few weeks ago and they helped us pull all my symptoms together and the cause is my messed up digestive/immune system. so I'm taking supplements and on a low carb/no dairy(in addition to being gluten and nut free) diet. I'm still feeling awful though. we are thinking its either my body detoxing or i'm allergic to one of the supplements. we are going to talk to the dr. tomorrow and see what they think.
its hard to keep going everyday. extremely hard. i'm discouraged and exhausted. God is faithful and full of love and strength which I rely on to get me through the next minute. There are happy moments....spending time with friends, my dad bringing home Redbox movies for me and sweet notes sent with chocolate. But like the Eleventh Doctor said, the good piles don't soften the bad piles very much. but they still count.
Also, I repeat Joshua 1:9 all day and night.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified. Do not be discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you may go."

There it is. Straight from Christ. Do not be discouraged. Be strong. The Creator of the universe has got my back. and He has yours too.

love,
marissa

p.s. a shout out to my new readers and followers! thank you :)

8 comments:

  1. I love you Marissa and I'm always praying for you. I cannot even think of going through everything you are, it seems so hard. You will get through this. You have a strength that can only come from God, because anyone else would have collapsed long, long ago. It blows my mind when I hear about all you're going through, but you keep pushing ahead. You inspire me so much, you don't even know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post. I second the above comment wholeheartedly. You inspire me so much. I love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you dear Marissa! <3 you got this. i know you do. you're strong, and He will help you ALWAYS.
    The joy of the Lord is your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your complete healing friend. we know and we believe that JESUS is our Great Healer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lhen! thankful for your encouraging words <3 <3

      Delete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails