Friday, November 9, 2012

happy things.

i'm still feeling really bad but i'm trying to be positive so here are some things that are making me happy!

blue skies and sunshine


hot drink weather! Last night I made my brother hot chocolate and myself tea and we had to "tap mugs to Christmas" ;)

speaking of Christmas, 'A Very She and Him Christmas' album has been playing for the last week or so. i have no shame.



the fact that The Amazing Spiderman is out on dvd today. I'm getting it asap.



what is making you happy??

happy friday!

marissa

1 comment:

  1. I Love that Christmas album! I've already been playing it too.

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails